Smooth Voice Of Wisdom - Poem by Leeme Sek'huk'huni
I am a smooth voice of wisdom
An optimistic vision for the future
The height and image of my culture
For nothing brightens my soul
More than knowing where i come from.
The gift i am to the universe
For seldom 'sista' earth is blessed with wisdom.
Comments about Smooth Voice Of Wisdom by Leeme Sek'huk'huni
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl