Leesaan Robertson Poems
- I Love You(You Love Me) Your eyes shows how much you want ...
- Be Real Don't say what you don't mean Keep it real Don't ...
- A Love So Deep A love so deep like the ocean Stood ...
- My Life Story You think you know my life story But don't ...
- If You Love Me Enough If you love me enough If you love me...
- You Say You say I'm your property When you did not ...
- Take Control Take charge of my soul Take control; Give me ...
I am from St.Ann's bay Jamaica. I am very passionate about writing especially poetry because it speaks to my soul.
I'm looking forward to become a professional writer someday and get published. Also; I yearn to become better at writing poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Leesaan Robertson
I Love You(You Love Me)
Your eyes shows how much you want me
Your body language says you love me only
Sweet words you speak in my ear
Always give me a feeling of good cheer
When you make love to me constantly
I sensed we are one for eternity
Your touch is magical
And is so sensational
When both our bodies intertwine
They bring forth sunshine
Your kisses are sweet like honey
I can't get enough baby
I love the way you would hold me in your arms
And embraced me with your good charms
Our love is beautiful like a rose
You are the man that I ...