Lei Blade Poems
- Phantom Of Love You As a Cheery Phantom Of Love, Gleam'd ...
- You And I You Were There Always, But There Must Have Been a...
- Desirable Desires Every Desire Is Beautiful Awesome, Even ...
- Love Bay Birds Chirped, Flowers Bloomed, In a Different Way...
- Hamartia, The Tragic Flaw I'm a tragic being playing a role, ...
- Corrupt Clergy Children Loose Their Existence In The ...
- Forgive Give this spirituality to the fallen angels, Help ...
I am a doctor, and interested in writing poems! Till now I've written above 800 poems and songs from which some 8 were selected by a UK band and also appreciated in American Songwriting Competition. Looking forward to get them published! ! ! !
I have even composed four of my songs which are yet to be produced after I find a guitarist..... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lei Blade
Phantom Of Love
You As a Cheery Phantom Of Love,
Gleam'd Upon My Sight As Doth a Dove.
With Wings Of Love Spread,
All Over The Blue Sky Bred
With clouds Of Affection,
Irrigating My Mind Full Of Depression,
And Giving It a Broad Smile,
To Soothe Me And To Concile,
With Convincing Wings Of High Profile,
And Hearing You, I Wish To Visit The Happy Isle.
Where You And Me Both Will Reside,
We'll Live And Love And Play Aside
The Game Of Love As All Lovers Do,
Where You'll Come To Me, To Woo,
The Way Of Love Would Be Different Too,
From My Side As I'd Too Love ...