Leigh French Poems
- I'M Sorry I'm through with wishing, instead of wishing for ...
- A Second Chance At one point of my life I was abandoned on a ...
- Someone New So now theres someone new, who says I'm ...
- Somebody Somebody help me, somebody realize what's ...
- These Words She tries and she tries, but nobody listens, ...
- Look When you look into these eyes of mine you see nothing, ...
- Without You Shortly after we met we were together, only for...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Leigh French
I'm through with wishing,
instead of wishing for things like,
I wish you would understand,
it's going to be.
I'm sorry that you didn't understand me,
I'm sorry that I even tried,
I'm sorry that I actually thought that you would listen,
I'm sorry that I wanted to lead my own life instead of yours,
I'm sorry that I'm different,
I'm sorry that I let you control me,
I'm sorry that I listened,
I'm sorry that I was not like you,
I'm sorry that you found my diary,
I'm sorry you read it,
I'm sorry that you had to send me to a counselor,