Leila Samarrai Poems
- The Darkness Will Understand 8 In the bed I do not rely on ...
- I Was Told To Drop Dead I was told to drop dead Drop dead! ?...
- Time On The Other Side Of The ...
- The Fate Of The Damned One Blindness – the fate of the damned...
- Calderon Said: Life Is A Dream...
- Kitty Kisses Fluffy, curly-headed, looney ball! He jumps ...
- The Dread Of Dead Birds, 'The ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
The Darkness Will Understand
In the bed I do not rely on commandments
The roses already fraught with wind
How many clocks do you ask
While the morning overladen with eternity is late
They foresee the end of the world
Through star gates
They will wish to open them, open them they will not be able to
They will wish to close both them and the road
The poems shall herald the dead
The dead and the living will depart for false mouth
Without a single sense
My God sleeps murmuring prayers
After which I inherit sadness, wind, mountains, birds
Yet hands and ...