Lelani Faifai Poems
- I Am A Soldiers Woman Sunny days Blissful moonlight ...
- Written In The Stars I cannot hear you I cannot see you I...
- What It Was Not To You, It Was... to me it was special to...
- The Light Of My Life I wanted to give up I wanted to leave ...
- One Night Mistress 15 minutes pass. Eternity of regret.
- Purpose I worry about the future What will it bring Who ...
- Dreams To Reality tomorrow comes to soon we have just ...
My name is Lelani I am half Samoan and half hawaiian...I love poetry and i have been looking for a site where i can submit all the ones i have written...i hope you enjoy or connect or just can at least understand my feelings that i try to express in my poems...Go ahead and comment whether it be good or bad ones! I'm very open minded about critisism.....and my muse for most of these is my PRP... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Am A Soldiers Woman
Blissful moonlight walks
Delicious dinners by candle light
This is the summary of the lives of women
Women whos men wear army greens
Women whos men have been chosen to fight
We know duty comes first
Yet standby them continuously we will
Through the lonely months we wait
Taking care of the home we share
While our soldiers serve and protect
We weep with all our hearts
Praying that the lives in the line of fire will not be taken from us
Minds daydreaming ...