Lennox Jones Poems
- Where Am I? Have you ever contemplated a flower? The ...
- The Ha - The Breath Of Life To the trees that allow us to ...
- Saturated I am saturated Rather than wring my self I hang ...
- Complex Simplicity I sit and ponder life The enormity of the...
- Today Today it rained The Earth drank from the Sky And ...
- The Son Cast By The Devil In G... There's an uneasiness that...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lennox Jones
The Son Cast By The Devil In Guise
There's an uneasiness that smells
The stench pervades invades every pore
Be gone this feeling I want no more
The Son cast by the Devil in guise
Why do you creep from the chinks
Seething outward whenever I think
You are a foe to come and show
Teaching by hurting not by preaching
Possessing and stressing universal flow
I look upon you one moment in disgust
Then in the next I know I must trust
A wake up call from the son of the Devil in guise
The more I resist the stench persists
To rid is to love you and touch you so
One more lesson for me to ...