Lenny ChantWasol Poems
- Forgetting Things I don’t want to forget, But I’m not ready...
- Life, Is It Enough? I sit and watch the people pass, Going ...
- Maybe I'Ll Go Back I see the hot summer’s day through the ...
- The Lonely Life I drink to lift these dark moods, Yet all ...
- I Sit And Stare Out To Sea I sit and stare out to sea, It’s...
- Yesterday I Died Yesterday I died. I don’t know how it ...
- She's Gone You shout my name, I turn to look. There’s no ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lenny ChantWasol
I don’t want to forget,
But I’m not ready to remember yet,
What we had, or what went on;
It just reminds me you’re gone.
Remember what we had,
Remember what we lost,
Remember what we said,
Remember what it cost.
A friendship of ours,
A friendship so strong,
A friendship of years,
A friendship gone wrong.
It can’t happen again,
It can’t be repeated.
If things get heated?
Give me a while,
To find my feet.
Don’t give me that smile,
Or I’ll want a repeat.
Let us retreat,
To our friendship ...