Lento Maez Poems
- Emotional Intelligence His emotional intelligence was quite ...
- She Brings Me Peace A sensuous breeze whispered in my ...
- Starry Night On a starry moonless night A beautiful bird ...
- Burnt Food Denial of fact Getting caught in the act
- To Be Around I want to be around Not have my soul bound To ...
- The Traveler He was guided by a mysterious star Traveling ...
- Spring Glow A field full of clover Daffodils bending ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
His emotional intelligence was quite high
Yet when he saw poetic injustice he‘d cry
There were those who thought he was shallow
Because his outlook on life was so mellow
In frustration one day he exclaimed
That his good poet fellows had been framed
In turn his outlook on life was strained
And his emotional intelligence was drained
Alas all good poets must cry
As they look up at the sky
Quietly wondering why
Their poems don’t fly