Sandra Feldman Poems
- Lonely Moon The Moon will shine, Without your smile, But ...
- A Different Love There was very little physical about their ...
- Simply Love What is Love? Emotion, devotion, And oh, so ...
- 21st Century We speak to Robots on the phone, And our ...
- Friendship Good friends are rare, Especially those, That ...
- A Look Of Love A look of Love, How many words, Silently ...
- Being Better I am, what I am, what I am, But I can be ...
I write because I have to.
I hope that thru my sincere thoughts I
can contribute to the betterment of All.
Pay in a small and humble way my debt to beauty and art.
Peace and Creation. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Moon will shine,
Without your smile,
But no longer shall it be,
A Moon that shines for me,
Gone are the days,
When you'd just stay,
So close, smiling at me.
The Moon is cold,
So I am told,
And winter's here for me,
When love is gone,
There is no Sun,
The Moon is all I see.
Oh lonely Moon, my lonely Moon,
Poor orphan in the sky,
Detached from mother Earth,
Your barren surface has no life,
No hope, no love, no mirth.
Oh Moon alone,
Made out of stone,
Rotating in the sky,
A phantom ship,
No life ...