Les Farrow Poems
- Alone With My Thoughts Alone with my thoughts, Alone in my ...
- A Picture Of You A picture of you I store forever in my ...
- My Lover, My Friend My lover, my friend, Taker of my heart,...
- Searching I’m desperately searching for something, I don’t ...
- I Drink To Madness Take my hand Kiss my lips Take my tears ...
- Chasing Birds In The Park Chasing birds in the park Your ...
- You Are You are my sun, my moon, my stars. My first thought ...
Although I was born in Woolwich I spent the first 10 years of my childhood living in Kent. I had a very good relationship with my parents and with my younger brother. We moved to Norfolk when I when I was 10 because dad was having difficulties getting work(he was a master mariner) he worked on the Thames and the Medway, anyway we got this lovely house in Beeston nr. East Dereham (these were my happiest times) . I learnt to ride horses, and worked after school and weekends in the riding school, which incidentally was just across the road from where we were living. Dad got a job as a pilot on the Ouse in King's Lynn. The next thing I remember it was time to move again this time to King's Lynn.... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Les Farrow
Alone With My Thoughts
Alone with my thoughts,
Alone in my dreams,
Alone in the night,
Alone with my screams.
Alone in that place between sleep and awake,
I lay here alone and wait for daybreak.
Alone in my room,
Alone in my bed,
But I’m not alone in my in my heart or my head.
For your love is forever in my heart,
Your smile forever in my head.