Alone With My Thoughts - Poem by Les Farrow
Alone with my thoughts,
Alone in my dreams,
Alone in the night,
Alone with my screams.
Alone in that place between sleep and awake,
I lay here alone and wait for daybreak.
Alone in my room,
Alone in my bed,
But I’m not alone in my in my heart or my head.
For your love is forever in my heart,
Your smile forever in my head.
Comments about Alone With My Thoughts by Les Farrow
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl