Levi smith Poems
- Hear Why Its Sung Hear Opposit... Hear why its sung here, ...
- Snow Come to decide that the things that I tried were in my...
- The Beauty Of A Frown a smile is so common, so boring i dont...
- Love what is love? there are so many deffinitions. it can ...
- Stella stella oh stella i can imagine you now. you and your ...
- Blue In So Many Ways
- The Batte For My Soul i went to bed with a cold heart, a cold...
yea just if your wondering i tend to write my poems in paragraph form. and some of my poems you probly have know idea what they mean, but i do. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Levi smith
Hear Why Its Sung Hear Oppositioner
Hear why its sung here, oppositioner..
All on track, all arriving
They all sing, and they are one.
Shall I loathe you now?
Oh hear Him, Christian within me.
It stirs my sin; the river,
Oh, she swells with our lousiness.
All my life will end for him?
We're all out of signs,
I know I'm sorta shocked
To hear The Lord,
My God now will save me!
Oh he will never be saved,
Because he lives with Satan..
One wish today;
That you'll all pray for
Three who will make it here late.
Pray now and you'll see..
But, oh, I was the shaggy ...