Lia Stroud Poems
- Forgoten Do you see the girl in the background, The one in ...
- Unheard Cries She sits alone with her tears at night no one ...
- My Sister's Angle I'm here with who mighit be my sister Nine...
- Goth Girl Do you see her, wearing all black, her hair ...
- Unwanted Miracle mommy, I can't wait to see your face, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lia Stroud
Do you see the girl in the background,
The one in the corner, with her hair in her face,
No you do not for she is invisable to your eyes,
You don't see the forgoten one,
But the forgoten ones see you,
And I see you but you don't see me,
Do you know why,
Because I am the girl in the corner,
The girl you have pushed away from your world,
I am forgoten