Lili Freebird Poems
- (r@zy ^^adne$$ When I was 11, Or maybe 13, Maybe it ...
- On That Beach On that Beach, A nature's dream, All I have...
- The Key To My Heart </></></>I wear a key ...
- All That's Left Is One Lonely ... We were united by the ...
- Am I To Drift Away And Never T...
- The Sin Of Fire Fire as a sin is capsulating, absolute ...
- Grim </>Grim, The saddest Grim, Carrying out the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lili Freebird
When I was 11,
Or maybe 13,
Maybe it wasn’t even me,
I watched a TV show with a woman that had gone mad,
Watched all the things she did,
Maybe really wasn’t me,
Maybe I didn’t even exist back then,
Maybe I still don’t exist,
I loved the way that woman moved,
I loved the things she did,
And so I decided to pretend to go mad,
Just to move the same way,
Just to be allowed the same things,
The same mistakes,
I followed her every move,
Her every movement,
But, on my way,
I lost myself,
I didn’t know if I went mad,