Lin Kah Mun
Lin Kah Mun Poems
- Forgotten Moments Your beauty had me breathless The first ...
- Hi We Meet Again Hi is the word which we said the first time...
- Undying Love, Unbroken Promise... The weather these ...
- The Classroom- No.1 The clock hanging on the wall is ...
- Kiss Of... the pain inside me wouldn't easily just melt ...
- Expression Of Someone's Emotio... In this silent winter ...
- Lonely Ashes Now I'm torn from in to out Blood Dripping ...
Enjoy...feel free to comment
Everything I have is word more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lin Kah Mun
Your beauty had me breathless
The first time we laid eyes on each other
You had an effect on me
I felt weak when staring at your emerald pools
Your emerald pools are so deep that made me drown into it
Your features are so exotic that left me barely breathing
Every part of you carved into my mind
As breeze ran through your silky hair
The sweet scent of yours stimulated my nostrils
Your grace has its effect on everyone
The melodious music you played
Captured everyone's heart
Angst can be felt through the music you played
Your beauty which doesn't suit this ...