Linda Hill Poems
- Angels Don'T Cry Dear Jesus Can I be an angel What can I ...
- Angel's Lullabye The earth so hard and cold As they lower ...
- For The Grace Of God Go I Homeless man in the street...ragged...
- Empty Arms Silent tears fall On a white sterile gown ...
- Alone Empty faces rushing by Somewhere I hear a baby cry ...
- Be Gentle Be Gentle I've known nothing but abuse And ...
- When All Is Said And Done When all is said and done And you...
Writing is my passion. I've been writing poetry since grade school! I enjoy it so much. I write alot about child abuse. I speak for the children who cannot speak for themselves. I thank everyone who takes the time to read my poetry. I hope you take some of it with you. I write from the heart. May God bless all of you. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Linda Hill
The earth so hard and cold
As they lower her in the ground
As we watch the tiny coffin
No one makes a sound
Is it guilt that we feel
As we slowly bow our head
That we didn't help this child
We turned our backs instead
Lord, accept this little one
As she comes into your fold
If she seems afraid, dear Lord
Give her Your hand to hold
May the angels gather 'round her
Gentle voices softly cry
As their harmony from Heaven
Sings and angels lullabye...
We passed her house many times
The shadows echoed her pain
Not willing ...