Lindsay Elise Poems
- Garden Poetry So there’s this poet in my garden. He sits ...
- Abuse You were so waiting for me to jump into the deep ...
- Fairytale Cinderella, with her slippers of glass, ...
- Bones They say that she is a beautiful dancer. Her limbs ...
- Greed Give me something of yours To remember you by. Don’t ...
- The Waltz The last time words passed between us, I was ...
- The Girl Couldn'T Speak For Lo... It’s lodged in my ...
I am a typical 17 year old girl. I hang out with my friends, go to the beach, and love a boy I can't have. I gaze at the stars at night and find myself too wrapped up into movies- stories of wonderful lives that aren't mine. I have witnessed no life-changing experiences. I am lucky to have the life I live, I have felt no serious hurt in my few years, and yet I write anyways. Many think a good ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lindsay Elise
So there’s this poet in my garden.
He sits right by the willow tree.
Listening to the words I say,
As he morphs them into beauty.
I don’t know how he does it,
It’s like some magic feat,
Because what comes out from my mouth
Is much more incomplete.
The birds, they always listen
And sing to every note.
He says my words so fluently,
On every breath they dote.
The crickets also eavesdrop
Upon my newest friend.
They applaud him with their symphony
When he comes to end.
I try to go and visit him
Though oft he isn’t there.
He’s off to save ...