Lipstick Casanova Poems
- Rain A single tear is born From the corner of my eye, ...
- Untouchable Beauty So far away, yet so close, I can almost ...
- Dream In this place of heavy stars and Swollen moon hanging ...
- Drifting I fell asleep yesterday and I woke up today in ...
- And We Will With or without you, I will stay, Won't go far,...
- Internal Sacrifice This is killing me inside, It's eating ...
- Late Nights Come closer, My Angel Press your body tight ...
Hey there, I am a wandering soul and somewhere along the lines, I found this place. I write poetry much, often to express myself and it's not normally for anyone else's eyes but mine. I'm just curious as to what other people think. You may call me whiney, and depressed - which I may very well be, but I'd like your thoughts and comments. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A single tear is born
From the corner of my eye,
Conceived in my mind, and bred,
To thoughts once known and gone.
Suspended in flight,
I watched it fall,
As everything around me,
One day, must fall.
I looked upward,
Toward the sky for help,
But the very heavens above didn't know,
For they just cried with me.
And my vision did blur and fell,
Toward the ground,
To watch the death of my lonely tear,
And it did mix, with the tears of millions -
Others that have asked the same.