Dream - Poem by Lipstick Casanova
In this place of heavy stars and
Swollen moon hanging high above,
Like a bird through the sky, you are thrust
Deep into my head, and become everything.
My thoughts surround me,
I have created this world
In which I have watched you,
Both so desperately seeking, touch me.
Your radiant moon casts shadows over my face
And the breath of your words fill my ear
Every whispered memory,
Consumes every awakened moment.
Clawing my way closer to you,
I wish never to depart,
But in this moment of waking eyes, I will smile,
For you my dear, are more than just a dream.
Comments about Dream by Lipstick Casanova
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl