Lisa Ann Smallwood
Lisa Ann Smallwood Poems
- Scars Memory just a little girl in her shorts t-shirt and ...
- The Fragile Heart! she finds comfort and safety in her ...
- The Choice on what level do you with what emotion the ...
- Your Mouth the shape the color the curve and the taste the ...
- I Wish I Could Be Your Ocean Lying still on a warm with sandy...
- Dying Hearts
- His Heart In my endless pit of sorrow Hope that speaks of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lisa Ann Smallwood
just a little girl in her shorts
t-shirt and combat boots
she loved those boots..
running through the house
and out the back door
leaping off the porch
in a mad rush to her favorite place
she opens the gate
hair long curly and wild as she was
with a big huff sprawls out on the dirty ground
she takes a quick look
the mean one is not to be seen
here Momma Chicky.. come here
i got some lettuce grass for ya
hey there Miss Goldie
come on climb up in my lap
its safe he is behind the barn
I don't know how you chickens live with that mean old...