Liza Mahlubi Poems
- Looking Into Darkness I'm looking into darkness One star ...
- Sadness In the midst of the night When the loneliness creeps...
- Crush On You About months after I met you, I developed a ...
- Sight Of You The sight of you warm me to my toes I was ...
- Loving You Your voice had essence It was like a melody The ...
- Picture Frame The stories you told Filled the room with ...
- My Tears I used to think that your opinion was ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Liza Mahlubi
Looking Into Darkness
I'm looking into darkness
One star shines brights
With a smile on his face
A light shines through my heart
Where no sound can be heard
His voice fills my ears
Knowing that I'm loved
Where there is no happiness
His laughter makes my heart jumps
When his sense of humour
Overwhelms me with joy
Feeling lonely inside
His gentle touch keeps me company
I know I have a friend
Looking into darkness
When winter comes
Freezing my body with cold wind
His sweet kisses keeps me warm
When sorrows and troubles tries to kill my ...