Lizzy Henry Poems
- I Stand Alone No matter if my life is hell I will stand ...
- Her Angel I am her angel I am always there Helping her ...
- For A Friend My dearest friend It may be the end But you ...
- My Version Of Love Love What is love? Love is pain Love ...
- Im A Dreamer A dreamer I am I have a dream That ...
- My Eyes Hold so much sadness So much pain So much death and...
- And Yet I Still Love You... You didn't know my name, And ...
i write about things that are happening in my life and how i feel about them... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Stand Alone
No matter if my life is hell
I will stand alone
Through thick or thin
There to shall I stand alone
Where ever I am
I will be alone
No one sees the world like I do
So in others eyes
I shall always stand alone
I am never truly alone
But in my head Ill stay
Alone with all my fears hopes and dreams
They all say to
That now and forever more I shall stand alone