Lizzy Pureheart Poems
- Family & Friends We all have a cherished garden we tend - It...
- A Friend Most True I need to know if you’re my true friend, ...
- At Your Side When the daylight's gone and you're on your ...
- Some None At All One bike to ride on Two baby dolls Most ...
- Every Star Every star is different, and so is every ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lizzy Pureheart
Family & Friends
We all have a cherished garden we tend -
It is planted with love of family and friends.
The memories and dreams we treasure and share
Are like beautiful roses found blooming there.
The comfort and care on which we depend
Is given with love between family and friends.
The sunshine of laughter and rain of a tear
Only make our love grow with each passing year.
We may all be ourselves with no need to pretend
Because of the love of family and friends;
They notice the rainbows and weather the showers.
They overlook weeds and praise all our flowers.
The most ...