At Your Side - Poem by Lizzy Pureheart
When the daylight's gone and you're on your own
And you need a friend, just to be around
I will comfort you, I will take your hand,
I will pull you through, I will understand.
I'll be at your side,
There's no need to worry,
Together we'll survive,
Through the haste and hurry.
I'll be at your side, if you feel like you're alone,
And you've nowhere to turn.
If life's standing still, and your soul's confused,
And you cannot find what road to choose,
If you make mistakes you can't let me down,
I will still believe, I won't turn around.
Comments about At Your Side by Lizzy Pureheart
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl