Every Star - Poem by Lizzy Pureheart
Every star is different,
and so is every child.
Some are bright and happy,
some are meek an dmild.
But Everyone is needed
For just what he can do.
And you're the only person
who ever can be you.
Comments about Every Star by Lizzy Pureheart
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl