Lorenzo Lynn Poems
- The Secret Room - Part 4 Part 4 No windows cast their ...
- A Double Sonnet Between Belove... Sonnet (She to Him) ...
- Sonnet On Sudden Romance From midnight on a shoreline where ...
- A Sonnet (To Submission) This balmy day beset with blazing ...
- My Intimate Stranger When I needed you, your words flashed ...
- Bellum Irae Sanguinisque: Mors... The Achaeans were ...
- Sonnet 112 A One Knight’s Sta... A Knight one night upon his ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lorenzo Lynn
The Secret Room - Part 4
No windows cast their light within
nor let what happens in without
one door that opens open mind
and candles flicker with their light
the dark within this rheumy sight
the music plays inside my head
and body dances on the bed
my own in writhing rhythmic flow
like restless legs, a syndrome, go.
The bedding, blankets, all unfold
their cov’ring pulled upon the sheets
of satin, silky, soft, unstained
and here, for hours I remained
still, contemplative, as a dream
recurrent, vast collage of scenes
and I explore the outer shell