lost soul Poems
- A Place A place A time A begining And an end
- Tears They flow down in silent streams Showing the dense ...
- My Shadow Like something that follows me everywhere I ...
- Distraction I see him just sitting there I wonder should I ...
- What Do You Do If...? What do you do if he talks? What do ...
- Love's Tears Love Made for two Wanted by by one Denied ...
- Elizabeth Lake They said I was most Beautiful That I was ...
i am a soul who has never tasted love, but has been slapped with rejections. are my friends my ties to this world. i don't no. i need to be found, because i am tearing inside. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about lost soul
And an end
What happened to the world that I used to live in?
What happenend to the place I belonged?
Changed in a flash
No turning back
It happened so fast
Now I have to act
A place where you and I belong
What happened to the world I used to live in?
It's still in my heart
But a new world is calling
And there is no turning back
Together we can face everything
Because true love conquers all
Two worlds collide
One full ...