Louie Gonzalez Poems
- Forgotten Love My heart reaches out It finds nothing in the ...
- Wish I long for a companion Who will be my best friend The ...
- Time Like a pheonix, love does not die Even as a baby I felt...
- Me I have never felt this way before Crying replaces ...
- Rose Love is the sweetest rose You cant help but bring it ...
- Too Late I am broken apart Heart shattered I try to grab ...
- Take Me Away I should have seen what was going to happen I ...
My motivation for writing poetry are the feelings that I expierence.
I am usually a modest person but most people whouldnt say I am. I tend not to talk about my feelings which leaves poetry as my way to talk about it.
I honestly dont tell anyone that I write poetry because I am genuinely scared of peoples opinions.
I would refer to post my poems on the internet ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Louie Gonzalez
My heart reaches out
It finds nothing in the emptiness
My body is cold
Trying to find warmth
I cry in silence for no one cares
I scream out to someone
But nobody listens
My heart is aching
But not a cry I make
I look for someone to help me up
But nobody glances toward me
The pain and sorrow grow
As I fall and stumble on to
What my future hold
For now I walk alone
Solitude is always at my side
Its all i know
All I want to know
Need to know
This torment hurts
I feel it
Lasting a life time
You who ...