Luis Estable Poems
- The Hell (An Epigram
- I Have Done It Like Some Women I am a man, but I have ...
- To Catch (An Epigram)
- Sonnet # 209 Like water fresh that one picks up to ...
- Sonnet # 215 Yes, women excite my mind, and I don`t ...
- Water Always Does It (An Epigr... Good wine drinks grand! ...
- Water Ever Does It (An Epigram...
I`ve been writing poetry for many years and every single day I get deeper and deeper into it. Of the so many styles of poetry I have managed to write there are sonnets, songs, children`s verses, haikus, blank verse, free verse.
Poetry is the language of the mind of the soul and the most compact form of expression. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''If one is a dictator, one may conquer a forced smile but never good love as in the case of a loving father. All dictators use a domineering, strong hand to maintain their deceiving conquest.''By Luis A. Estable
The heart of the matter is not explaining and expecting always good understanding, but showing an obvious truth and finding a stubborn mind refusing to take the clear by closing the eyes of reasoning....By Luis A. Estable
The Hell (An Epigram
The hell that gives pleasure
Is taken for a heaven.
The homosexual goes down,
And the abuser touches the child.