Rachel Hill Poems
- Bitterness BITTERNESS.... Negative emotion Is what I ...
- A Mother To A Son Do I have to say 'SORRY'' for your pain and...
- Nobody's Perfect I hate to wake up to a day's unknown Not ...
- Farewell Beloved FAREWELL BELOVED (by Rachel Hill) ...
- Yesterday... Day and night passes by But the memory of ...
- Sayonara....(Goodbye) Looking from above, smiling at ...
- Love Hurts.......... Day gone by just like that Fun and ...
Hi, my name is RACHEL HILL and I come from England!
I love Poetry and I would like to share my composition to those people who have the same passion like me.
These collections of poems, articles and stories are based from my own experienced and some are from the
creation of my imagination.
These are all my own original manuscript.
I hope you will find comfort and pleasure reading my
composition and will able to capture the essence of
THANK YOU FOR READING MY POEMS! ! ! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rachel Hill
Is what I feel for you
Resentment, anger and hatred
Is a feeling I could not let go...
So many times you've crossed me
Into something that I should not let you do
Giving satisfaction to the thought
'I will never let you go'
Now has come the time
I must ended for us two
Enough is enough
To the pain and hurts
You inflicted so!
Hard to let you go
But for my sanity I must do
So that I can move on
To a life I am destined to do so.....
Goodbye my friend
I'm crying with pain for you