Sally Plumb Plumb
Sally Plumb Plumb Poems
- A Humorous Death Distance stretches to the horizon, over ...
- Infinity When I missed you on a fateful day, and my mental...
- Sleep Sleep, sleep in divine sleep, dream where the wishing...
- A Boy And A Frog (Kids Stuff) The great, green gob was ...
- Yellow Iris Iris, you're so tall and slim with your ...
- Monday Morning The quick tick of a fast clock passes time ...
- Foxglove Foxglove, with your speckled throat, do you sing...
I have 2 children and 2 grandchildren.Education - basic.Left school ay 15 to work on a production line.
University of life. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Humorous Death
to the horizon,
over the edge
is the distance down.
I am over
Falling slow as a feather.
My past passes me,
It is a long way,
In the mortuary of mind
lay my ancestors
arms open and calling.
The dying left in me
will not speed its entirity
towards the inevitable.
My ancestors are laughing now.
glad that I am released
from the restrictions of being.