Sally Plumb Plumb
Sally Plumb Plumb Poems
- A Humorous Death Distance stretches to the horizon, over ...
- Infinity When I missed you on a fateful day, and my mental...
- Apple Tree Your sunny cheeks are as red as the autumn ...
- A Question Of God Is that the time? Has it passed by so ...
- A Dark Fire Say we can meet in the astral place, then I ...
- Perfect Silence The perfect silence of your eyes as I look ...
- Breakfast Life at the moment is like weak tea, ...
I have 2 children and 2 grandchildren.Education - basic.Left school ay 15 to work on a production line.
University of life. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Humorous Death
to the horizon,
over the edge
is the distance down.
I am over
Falling slow as a feather.
My past passes me,
It is a long way,
In the mortuary of mind
lay my ancestors
arms open and calling.
The dying left in me
will not speed its entirity
towards the inevitable.
My ancestors are laughing now.
glad that I am released
from the restrictions of being.