luna tsuki Poems
- I Shall Read To You Again I shall read to you again till the...
- Heart Or Mind How come the persons we love never love us ...
- On A Dream On a dream I hung All my wishing and Desperate I...
- Maybe far away, i hear a play, it sounds so pure but it makes...
- By The River By the river once, I stood I sighed Watching ...
- Forces Of Nature was it the wind, was it the rain, or was it ...
- When Away When away I confess I deem to hear more or ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about luna tsuki
I Shall Read To You Again
I shall read to you again
till the sun kisses you goodbye
and the moon, to me, says hi
i shall feed my loneliness
with verses and rhymes
and the stories untold
that i hold in my arms
i shall gather the words
from my illusions and your mind
and send them with the birds
on a long long ride
i shall read to you again
while your eyes are still closed
and bring to you the smell
of the sea and of the rose
as i sail in the gardens
of time and of life
till the last star shouts
'it shall rise! it shall rise! '
right before the night's demise