Lux Bellavora Poems
- Silence Of The Snow Inside everything is dark and ...
- Contemplations Of Shakespeare'...
- Murmur Sometimes life is just holding out for the right ...
- Soul Run I don't know what I'm doing anymore. So many plans, ...
- A Thought For Christmas I guess it must be Christmas day If ...
- The Numbers Speak We are printed In black ink that stabs ...
- Your Anniversary Today’s the anniversary, Of the day you ...
Growing up in a small town has taught me a lot about empathy, and people in general. We all form our own little patterns and beliefs, like soccer practice on wednesdays, and poetry reading at six. And we are all living for something, even those of us who have yet to find it yet. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lux Bellavora
Today’s the anniversary,
Of the day you became wed.
When both your lives were intertwined,
And both ‘I do’s were said.
That day was unforgettable,
With tears of joy and love.
The day that even God,
Was celebrating high above.
And even though its 19 years later,
Your love is still as strong.
But now that you have us to care,
Our love is twice as long.
Daddy shows us all the world
And tells us right from wrong,
While Mama is the giver,
Who’s love couldn’t be more strong.
And when this couple wed,
It gave us quite ...