Lyndsay Ayliffe Poems
- Hungover On Memories I breathe the crisp cold air into my ...
- My Love Is Like... My love is like the weather Constantly ...
- Thanksgiving What are you thankful for? A question asked ...
- The Moose I stand there quietly looking at the sky People ...
- The Angels Angels are angelic Not all angels though – some ...
- The Stars I see the stars Shining in the pale moonlight I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lyndsay Ayliffe
Angels are angelic
Not all angels though – some are fearful
“Don’t blink” he says “Don’t blink”
The weeping angels are near me
Surrounding me are statues, concrete angels
Their hands are covering their face
Why don’t they want to be seen?
Who are they hiding from?
In the back of my mind I keep on hearing “Don’t blink”
Angels are usually a sign of love and peace
But these weeping angels are certainly not
Stone cold, I touch them and stare
I blink and I’m gone.