Lynne Howard Poems
- The Hairdresser What secrets are revealed Whilst mirrored in...
- Stormy Night Formidable clouds begin to appear In a somewhat...
- Glow Worms Walking down a country lane In the dead of ...
- Whitby Abbey Ascending the 199 steps to Whitby Abbey One has...
- Beauty Of Friendship Beauty of friendship comes deep from ...
- Count Our Blessings Gathering around the table on Turkey ...
- Flicker Of The Candle Flicker of the candle long ago When he...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lynne Howard
What secrets are revealed
Whilst mirrored in that chair
All caped or gowned and waiting
For the trusted hairdresser to share
As scissors work at a frenzy
Feverishly between cuts and snips
She listens intently with friendly ear
Empathy at her finger tips
Day after day, week after week
So many tales does she acquaint
Remaining focused in the task at hand
But with the patience of a saint