Lynne RBC Poems
- Clown If I make faces and paste a smile, will you forget ...
- Balloons Where do balloons go? I really want to know. If...
- Right In The Middle right in the middle of red and yellow i...
- Mechanical Didn't I tell you? I am no machine! You ...
- For H His gaze seem to question the truth in all I say But ...
- Linked Caught in the vastness of space and time, How do you...
- Head Bowed Down I'm sorry... sadly, I doubted despite ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lynne RBC
If I make faces and paste a smile,
will you forget originality
and mimic my style?
Will you watch me do acrobatics?
Leap out of your fear to mid-air
revive your strength from up there?
Will my magic do the trick?
Transform your body with my wand
heal you with the flick of my hand?
If I buy you the doll you never had
will this soothe your aches as much
as your words cradle me as angels touch?
If I swear to be the funniest clown you will ever see,
will it turn your pains to tickles,
will you promise to laugh with me?