Lynnie Kim Poems
- Why I Can'T Be With You I paint my face so no one will ...
- The Fool I'Ve Come To Be Hey, do you see the fool I’ve come ...
- My Indifference I'd rather cry over a silly love song, Than...
- Futile I finally see the futileness of all these I have ...
- Heart When I gave you away, why return and beg to stay? ...
- May You Never Know Forget it, let it go. Compel youself, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lynnie Kim
The Fool I'Ve Come To Be
Hey, do you see the fool I’ve come to be
To protect you from those twisted lies
I schemed... I tried, I failed, I fried
What I feel I don’t have the answer still
But to keep you blameless in their sight
I got whipped and tied, bled and dried
I’m tired, of being guarded, of being untrue
Of being a wimp, of being slewed
Till the day my faith is renewed
I’m afraid you don’t know me as you think you do