Lynnie Kim Poems
- Futile I finally see the futileness of all these I have ...
- Heart When I gave you away, why return and beg to stay? ...
- Why I Can'T Be With You I paint my face so no one will ...
- The Fool I'Ve Come To Be Hey, do you see the fool I’ve come ...
- My Indifference I'd rather cry over a silly love song, Than...
- May You Never Know Forget it, let it go. Compel youself, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lynnie Kim
I'd rather cry over a silly love song,
Than paste a smile upon my stoney face,
staring out at the world, totally unfazed.
I'd rather hurt being unseen,
Than thumb my nose and scoff out loud,
then hold my head straight through the crowd.
I'd rather smile and let it show,
through my eyes and through my soul,
Than to hide and bury it limp and cold.
I'd rather storm and rage and fight,
Than strangle these cries throughtout the night,
then pretend everything's alright.