M.A.K. Pathan Poems
- Just One Smile Smile, smile and smile, Will make your life ...
- Heaven Speaks I am your final destiny, Don't worry for ...
- Am I Sharp Yet? I saw him coming up to me, He took me up ...
- Red Salmon Lives A small egg hatches in a creek, A pink fry...
- Motivating Thyself Don't give up, just grab it up, Have a ...
- Winter Holidays Snow falls all over the place, Cuckoo's ...
- A Red Stone I was moving on a road all alone, There was ...
M.A.K. Pathan is an MBA+PGPM student, a mechanical engineer, a blogger (writer) and a cheerful person who loves to read books, watch movies, listen to music, drive his car, make presentations, talk to new people and admire the natural beauty.
Born in a suburb area of Rajasthan, a state of India, on 21 Nov.1989, the author went on to become a science student. Learned from his life ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about M.A.K. Pathan
Just One Smile
Smile, smile and smile,
Will make your life versatile,
Like a linn in the isle.
Smile can give you boundless joy,
It is the greatest eternal toy.
If smile is absent,
Your life will destroy.
Smile, smile and rise,
Your life would be a paradise.
Your heart will gush and face will shine,
Your life would be lissom and divine.
Smile, smile, smile and smile,
Journey of life would become agile.