Just One Smile - Poem by M.A.K. Pathan
Smile, smile and smile,
Will make your life versatile,
Like a linn in the isle.
Smile can give you boundless joy,
It is the greatest eternal toy.
If smile is absent,
Your life will destroy.
Smile, smile and rise,
Your life would be a paradise.
Your heart will gush and face will shine,
Your life would be lissom and divine.
Smile, smile, smile and smile,
Journey of life would become agile.
Comments about Just One Smile by M.A.K. Pathan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda