M.E. Michaud Poems
- Brainwash Have you ever stopped to think the world is a ...
- Only A Vison You are the only guy I will ever love. I tell ...
- Words Just Flow It's amazing how words just flow You don't ...
- Crazy Notion why does it hurt me so much to let go of the ...
- You Don'T Know What It Is You Don't Know What it Is You ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about M.E. Michaud
Have you ever stopped to think the world is a hoax.
That everyone has their own dimension,
Their own way to see the colors.
My blue the way I see it could be your brown,
But it is still blue.
We start the brainwashing at birth.
Life is a brainwashing assembly line.
We are all overuled by someone who tells us what to think,
And how to act.
Are chldren just a toy created for
Are we their way to mold the world into
Their own image?
We will never see the truth;
The truth is too far gone.
We have worked our ...