M.W. Ketchel Poems
- The Pugilist Standing on weary legs, the pugilist, with ...
- Old Man On A Park Bench The old man stops and exhales life, ...
- Barbed Wire Fences Barbed wire fences, Rusted and ...
- Winterdance Snow falls steadily now crystals cast from ...
- Stage In Solitude Soft lights on the barren stage cast a dim...
- Like Cowboys In The Movies In an old forgotten suitcase, I ...
- Need The Rain Cracked flesh and broken fingernails strumming...
Father. Screenwriter, Playwright, Journalist, Fiction, Poetry. Flybytheseatofmypants Entrepreneur. Actor. Coach.
For a more personal view, see
On Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter as Mike Ketchel
Currently resides near the San Francisco Bay Area. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about M.W. Ketchel
Standing on weary legs,
with fists raised
moves into the battle
The roar of the crowd
They fight battles
others would flee from,
Not fearing punches
thrown from anger
coiled like truck springs
finding their mark,
the pugilist fights on.
He neither gives nor begs
And if he falls,
if he fails,
he will rise
from bloodstained canvas
as often and as ...