MacGregor Tagliaferro Poems
- Halycon Days Dear pretty muse, open your eyes, How can I ...
- The Day We Met The day we met Stands apart From all the ...
- The Lack Thereof Amid the mystic fields of dreams I ...
- Those Eyes Those eyes that set my thoughts and dreams on ...
- Fall Into Her He was so tired He had not slept well He ...
- I Remember I remember, longingly, when Your lips, which I ...
- Into The Silence When it was all over He returned to the ...
Cowboy poet/lyricist/philosopher grew up on a ranch on the High Plains. A good day is any day that includes strong coffee, a warm fire, iced tea, red wine, readin', writin' and a soft touch.
My poems and lyrics are about love or the lack thereof. W. B. Yeats said, 'I am still of opinion that only two topics can be of the least interest to a serious and studious mood – sex and the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about MacGregor Tagliaferro
Dear pretty muse, open your eyes,
How can I sleep when you lie near?
Were I with you all night I could,
From sleep be free and never need.
Alas, my dear, you are not near:
And sadly, I must lie alone.
Unless you join me, in my dreams
Then these days can go on and on
Halcyon days never endin'.
You shall find wherever you sail
Me all the while attendin'
To and lovin' you without fail
You, in infinite ways inspire
These words, this vision, this desire.
Come with me so that we may cling
To these days we cherish and sing.
For without this,...