Madeline Arnold Poems
- If You Have To Leave If you have to leave, just leave Take ...
- The Way Forward I'll sit in a teeshirt and jeans today, Not...
- I'Ve Made My Choice The boredom will take me alive. The ...
- My Sweet Satan Why waste your time, On another crater, ...
- My Relationship With You (Swee...
- The Taste Of My Throat It’s getting hard to focus. They’re ...
- Battling With The Monster Whenever you're at a weak point, ...
Whatever happens, there are three things that will come with me wherever I go; my music, my love for writing, and my depression. As fast as I run, I can't escape the inevitability of my destiny - so I want to spend my last few months writing some things that needed to be said a long time ago, and still apply. I hope you can all appreciate that. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Madeline Arnold
Battling With The Monster
Whenever you're at a weak point,
Say you're losing a lot,
You're not eating,
You're really bleeding,
You're down in the oceans of desperation,
In your mind,
The monster awaits.
It will tear your soul,
A hole in who you are,
Put out your star,
And all those close to.
It's always there.
You'll try to mend the life you break
Until it comes along and fakes
That you're actually doing well
When all the time, it's just a trip.
You'll hurt yourself when you find out
Who started it all running
It's course is set now,