Maja Dezulovic Poems
- Just Dance! Anything can be danced to. You can jive and ...
- If Spiders Had Wings If only I could taste the thought of ...
- River Dancing On The River Sty... Here comes the boat and it's ...
- Major, We Have A Problem I don't know where to start To save...
- Hibidy Hibidy it's a dance! With you? Not a chance!
- These Words Came From The Hear... These words came from the ...
- You Don'T Have To Leave When T...
Maja is a South African/Croatian writer. She spent her childhood in South Africa and her late teenage years in Croatia. After that, she spent some time hopping between Africa and Europe. Her lifestyle has allowed me her gain varied insights about life from different people and places. She has many interests, which come through in her work.
Her first book, the 360 Degree Heart - a poetic ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Maja Dezulovic
Anything can be danced to.
You can jive and sing.
And groove to all the joys life has to bring!
The cockroaches on the floor
And a smile that came with a handsome donation
To the poor.
Everything deserves a delightful tap dance.
Perhaps they’ll think you’re crazy
But I say they’re all boring and lame
So take the chance.
Begin that hippidy hop.
Start the jazz.
A fun way to health
Adding that little bit of pizzazz.
Perhaps you’ll also gain some balance
And improve your stealth.
And, tell me: ...