makenzi betts Poems
- 'Mom' I'm not supposed to miss you. I'm not supposed to ...
- Dear Daddy: I'm sorry for not wanting to be perfect. ...
- Alone Desperate for changing, I’m starving for the truth. ...
- As If You Never Broke My Heart as if you never broke my ...
- To See You.... To see you hurt To see you stare Makes me ...
- Glancing Glancing at you Glancing at me Thinking of ...
- My Best Friend This will be your last year To see you leave ...
I have another poetry website. It's called ' Deepunderground Poetry: My name in there is kinze_bug_xoxo
My name is Makenzi, I have a huge passion for not only writing, But for Photography too. I love taking pictures! Writing is just something i do on the side. Read away! (: more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about makenzi betts
I'm not supposed to miss you.
I'm not supposed to care.
I'm not supposed to grow up,
Wishing my 'mom' was here.
I'm not supposed to wonder where you are,
Or think of what you're up to.
I know i'm not supposed to think you'll change.
I can't help it, i still do.
I'm not supposed to stand up for you.
When others bring you down.
I do it anyways.
Although you weren't and still aren't around.
I'm not supposed to want you to change.
I know in my heart you never will.
You're the one who walked away.
Look who misses you still.
Can't help ...