Mandi June Poems
- The Sea Far upon the rising waves the rolling sea gives way ...
- Embrace Forever in my thoughts, and always with your grace,...
- Dreamer Make Haste! My dreams! For sleep ensures that in the...
- Visions At Twilight Why must show, the twilight so, the ...
- Purgatory Strange and reckless midnight beckons forth the ...
- Sinners And Saints One man's loss, is another man's ...
- Let Shine The Light When comes the time to raise the humble ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Far upon the rising waves
the rolling sea gives way
to sunset far, accomplishing
the end of restless day.
The life within the ocean
glides effortly; at peace.
A fading light of glowing sun
starts, quickly, to decrease.
The moon above the water,
the shine of twinkl'ng specks,
luminous and silent light
from countless stars reflect.
The sound of rolling power
from the crashing waves beneath
produces majesty and strength;
a deep, blue graceful heath.
And, as the grandeur of the sea
surrounds a calming mind,
the wind and ...