Maria C. Pires Costa
Maria C. Pires Costa Poems
- Sweet Harmony There is no wind blowing The tree stands ...
- From Destruction To Reconstruc... From images of ...
- ... For Our Soul To Nurture They are friendly, entertaining, ...
- In Joy And Sorrow What glorious times she has lived! Bright...
- A Sweet Haven Today I'm not in my usual mood to face things ...
- A Song Of Joy From the top of the mountains We breathed the ...
- A Gesture Of Love From dawn till dusk They are ...
I live with my husband and two sons in this quiet, sunny side of Europe, Portugal.
Writing (very modestly) has been part of my personal interests, and it always provides me with much energy and motivation to face hard times.
It also invites me to reflect on the surrounding world, and when it comes to poem writing that's so particular.We really enjoy sharing simple thoughts and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
There is no wind blowing
The tree stands green, serene.
It enjoys the bird's singing
And wonders: 'What does it mean? '
Blessed by this soft rain
Both the bird and the tree
Keep singing tunes again
Flooding the earth with glee!
The bird's chants soar above the tree
This one feels nurtured by them
Its leaves dancing onto the sea
Where the bird goes and treasures them!