Maria C. Pires Costa
A Song Of Joy - Poem by Maria C. Pires Costa
From the top of the mountains
We breathed the pure air
Enjoying the stunning, awe-inspiring views,
That stretched around there.
Coming down to the green valley
We got involved in the breeze around,
And walked by the little brook
Singing together melodious sounds.
The sweet scent of flowers and bushes
Accompanied us all the way long
Allowing for a quiet reflection,
In stillness and love,
Away from the throng.
Comments about A Song Of Joy by Maria C. Pires Costa
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl