Maria Jose Cid Velazquez
Maria Jose Cid Velazquez Poems
- Start Start with a smile for everybody Everybody wants a ...
- Watermelon Watermelon is life. The taste of freshness in the...
- As The Butterfly Imagines As the butterfly imagines the ...
- Between You And Sports Skating is the lost dream that I once...
- No Soy Perfecta Como me encantaria mi vida poder complacer ...
- Christmas' Spirit The spirit of giving without limits love, ...
- Monday It's just another day But a monday today Yeah, a new...
I went to the school 'Centro Escolar Habitat' in Metepec, Mexico from 1-4th grades and 6th
I went to the school 'Unidad Educativa Anahuac' in Zinacantepec, Mexico. in 5th grade
I went to school to 'Liceo Pedro de Gante' 7th and 8th grade in Toluca, Mexico
I went to the school 'Instituto Profesional en la Ensenanza y Formacion Humana (IPEFH, Zinacantepec, Mexioo) ' in 9th ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Maria Jose Cid Velazquez
Start with a smile for everybody
Everybody wants a reason to be happy
Happy is the gentleman that receives a yes
Yes! from that beautiful girl whose eyes shine
Shine like gold under the sea,
Sea because life has been tough as you may perceive
Perceive that everybody needs love
Love that everybody is able to give as it is shown
So! ! give everybody a kiss, or a smile
because in this wonderful day, this is how we can start.